Asylum Studio is seeking to recruit a driven and highly motivated two junior 3D Artists to join its Melrose Arch, Johannesburg offices as soon as possible. You will be heavily involved in all areas of the design process – from the initial concept design stage right through to the final image production.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Producing computer generated 3D artwork such as images and models for contracted projects according to the client brief
- Creating computer generated 3D artwork for marketing materials and presentations for the marketing and business development teams
Required skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a related field (such as design, architecture or CGI)
- Good written and spoken English, additional languages of advantage
- Have good knowledge of relevant software such as 3D Max, V-Ray, CAD and Photoshop
- Excellent design and communication skills, confident to communicate at all levels of the organisation and in a culturally diverse environment
- Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Be highly self-motivated and inspire those around you
- Demonstrate great attention to detail, which is reflected in the quality of your 3D images
How to apply:
Please send a copy of your most up-to-date CV and Portfolio in PDF form (PDF no bigger than 5MB) to: email@example.com. Applications from agents or contractors will be ignored.